Access to VSware:
VSware can be accessed here.
Parents have their own separate access to view their son/daughter’s attendance, behaviour and school reports through VSware.
Please note that this is different to student access where students can only see their timetables and classes.
You can access VSware information in two ways:
To access your parental VSware account through our website
- Go to www.lucancc.ie.
- Select the VSware tab directly from the top of the homepage or via this link.
- Enter your parental username and password and click ‘sign in’.
- If you forgotten your VSware password please click ‘Create/Reset Password’ and follow the steps given to reset. Unfortunately, due to GDPR regulations the school cannot issue passwords. If you have forgotten/misplaced your parental VSware username please contact the school office directly on 01 6282077 or via firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reissue it to you by SMS text message.
To access VSware through the parental app
- Go to https://support.vsware.ie/parent-app-overview
- Follow the instructions to download the app on your mobile phone via the Google Play Store (for Android devices) or the App Store (for iOS (Apple) devices)