The college offers a wide-ranging extra- and co-curricular activities programme and members of the school community give voluntarily of their time, energy and commitment to ensure the programme is successful.
We look forward to bringing you regular reports and updates in relation to extra-curricular activities through our news section. We invite all students to find something that interests them from our programme of activities as it is an important aide to the development of social and cultural skills and to record their involvement in their journal. So get involved in an extra-curricular activity – there’s one for you! Please look at the notice boards, listen for announcements on the intercom and contact the teachers about which activity you would like to try.
Click here to see our current offerings of extra-curricular activities:
Extra curricular activities that have been offered in the past include:
- Sports such as Badminton, Hurling, Camogie, Basketball, Rugby, Soccer, Gaelic Football, Athletics, Golf etc.
- Arts, music and language activities including Arts week, School Choir and concerts, Musical instrument lessons, French Club, German Cinema Club, Seomra na Gaeilge, Seachtain na Gaeilge, etc.
- Science and technology activities such as Young Scientist, Scifest, Robotics Competitions, Scratch Programming Club, etc.
- Trips including German exchange, French TY trip, Stratford Trip, Music trips, etc.
- Awareness and co-curricular activities including Student Council, Fundraising Activities, Gaisce, Amnesty Group, Book Club, Green schools committee, Debating, Reading week, Literacy and Numeracy Competitions, Quiz teams, Homework club, Chess, etc.