Instructions for Online Payments
In order to facilitate ease of payment of school funds, Lucan Community College is using the MIT online payment system. This means that you can pay voluntary contributions and other school expenses through our secure online system by credit or debit card, keep track of payments paid and print off a receipt.
Unfortunately we can only accept payment of voluntary contributions and other payments to the front office by cheque/credit/debit card payments, by prior arrangement.
To set up your online payment account:
1. The recommended browser is Google Chrome
2. Go to the school webpage www.lucancc.ie
3. Click on Connections – Online Payment
4. On the MIT screen select Parents Login.
5. For your first time to login for this child select CREATE ACCOUNT
6. Enter your child’s first name, surname and PPS number. If you have any difficulties at this stage please phone the school office for assistance (01-6282077).
7. Press NEXT.
8. You will be asked to enter an email address and password. Keep a secure record of these as this is what you will use to login on future occasions.
9. Please inform the school office by email, phone or note if you notice an error in your details. Click ‘Take payment’ and enter details of your payment as instructed on the screen. If you have any difficulties at this stage please phone the school office.
10. Print a receipt and attach a copy of the receipt to your acceptance form or to the trip permission form.
11. If instructed, deliver the form and receipt as instructed for that particular payment.
If you cannot use the online system please phone us for assistance. Please support our efforts to reduce the amount of cash and cheques we deal with in the school office and to make our payment system more efficient.
Thank you for your contribution.