Instructions for Online Payments
In order to facilitate ease of payment of school funds, Lucan Community College is using the MIT online payment system. This means that you can pay voluntary contributions and other school expenses through our secure online system by credit or debit card, keep track of payments paid and print off a receipt.
Unfortunately we can only accept payment of voluntary contributions to the front office by cheque/credit/debit card payments, by prior arrangement.
To set up your online payment account:
1. Use any browser other than Internet Explorer 9 (which does not support this system)
2. Go to the school webpage www.lucancc.ie
3. Click on Connections – Online Payment
4. On the MIT screen select Parents Login.
5. For your first time to login for this child select APPLY
6. Enter your child’s first name, surname and PPS number. If you have any difficulties at this stage please phone the school office for assistance (01-6282077).
7. Press NEXT.
8. You will be asked to enter an email address and password. Keep a secure record of these as this is what you will use to login on future occasions.
9. Note that you can edit any personal or contact details on the system and as these are taken from our school records, please inform the school office by email, phone or note if you notice an error in your details. Click ‘Take payment’ and enter details of your payment as instructed on the screen. If you have any difficulties at this stage please phone the school office.
10. Print a receipt and attach a copy of the receipt to your acceptance form.
11. Deliver the form and receipt to the front office by the due date to confirm your acceptance of a school place for 2017.
If you cannot use the online system please phone us for assistance. Please support our efforts to reduce the amount of cash and cheques we deal with in the school office and to make our payment system more efficient.
Thank you for your contribution.